Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Bay Sailing Woman:

Weekend spent in and out of San Francisco:

So having met some fun and dance happy new friends I was invited to an intimate house party gathering that centered primarily around salsa dancing on carpet and curry sandwiches. Did a quick change into a funky corner club, adjacent to Golden Gate park, that doubles as a daytime internet cafe and gallery to dance hot spot at night. Chinese food over horoscope convo and a laugh envoking pic of what looked to be a rubber chicken on a plate.... I did not order the chicken.

Sunday started with a bit of Mexican Taqueria chow leading into a crew of four boarding new Chinese friend Li's sailboat and exploring the bay, cruising under the bay bridge and taking in the best view of San Fran. Docked for a BBQ dinner at a tiki patio club while dancing to a killer Caribbean group on steel drums. Spent a portion of the trip back on the bow of the boat feeling the wind in my face and singing old classics until to my surprise the group asked me to come back and share my muse with them. Life feels good with friends nearby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home